|Me during my second pregnancy @37 weeks|
Here are some random bit about me:
- I love tea. I mix my own blends sometimes, and other times I just reach for whatever is handy. Herbal is my favorite, but Earl Grey lattes with vanilla are a close second. And steamed milk with almond flavoring is my idea of heaven.
- I stumbled upon Dragon Age by accident just before Mother's Day 2014. A friend had a copy of Origins, and a week later I went out and bought Awakenings & Dragon Age II. The first games I'd ever bought for myself.
- I always knew I'd have two boys. What I didn't know was that I'd be blessed with a girl in between them. And you better believe she rules the roost. I wouldn't have it any other way.
- I met my husband in the Society for Creative Anachronism - a medieval recreation group. I tease that he was my knight in slightly-rusty armor.
- I have studied and used herbs and aromatherapy for over a decade. I have taken courses with Susun Weed, sat at the feet of Rosemary Gladstar and have studied with the West Coast Institute of Aromatherapy.
- One of my hobbies is making bobbin lace, but only in the styles of the late 16th and early 17th centuries. After that, I'm not fond of the lace styles, so I own no clothing with lace on it. Not even my wedding dress had lace.
- More to come!